Dolphin S300i Robotic Pool Cleaner
Type: Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner complete with Caddy
Dolphin S300i Robotic Cleaner is the next level in pool cleaning experience with this top-of-the-line robot. This model brings greater ease and freedom to the advanced capabilities of Dolphin S robots. Control through the multi-function power supply. Alternatively, use the MyDolphin Plus™️ App on your Android or Apple device to set up cleaning programs and control the robot remotely, including manual navigation. The robotic cleaner is in active mode when the LED flashes.
Why choose this robotic cleaner?
- Proven reliability – made by Maytronics, the leader in robotic pool cleaners.
- Superior design – designed with the safest electrical components in the industry.
- Warranty – 24-month manufacturers warranty.
- Easy use– lightweight, easy-clean filtration net basket.
- Top-access filtration system – quick, no-mess emptying and washing.
- Speed – fast, debris-free water release. Active brush rotates at double speed for enhanced cleaning capabilities.
- Thorough – clean floor, walls and waterline.
- Best Smart Pool Cleaner – World’s #1 Smartphone Programmed Robot 2020 2021
Pool Cleaner Specifications:
- Cycle time 1.5 – 2 or 2.5 hours
- Cable length 18m
- Weight 7.5kg
- Ideal for pools of 12m maximum length
- User-friendly smartphone MYDolphin app for convenience and control
- PowerStream mobility system results in a thorough coverage of all pool surfaces
- Self-learning robot adapts to the pool shape and surface for optimal cleaning results.
- Includes caddy
Watch this demonstration or come in-store.
Shop Pool Cleaners at Oasis Pools for the best in-ground pool cleaners
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a robotic cleaner?
Automatic pool cleaners are like vacuum cleaners for your pool.
How much does a Dolphin pool cleaner cost?
The dolphin vacuum cleaner price is reasonable for a top-quality pool robotic cleaner. We are not permitted to advertise pricing for this brand. Please contact us for pricing.
How long does a Dolphin pool cleaner last?
That all depends on how you treat your investment. With appropriate care, it should last approximately 5-7 years according to the manufacturer. However, this depends on many factors and does not constitute a guarantee.
Can I leave my pool cleaner in the pool?
No, while it is designed to be in pool water long enough to do its job, we don’t recommend leaving your pool cleaner in the pool water for extended periods of time. You should remove the robotic pool cleaner from the pool as soon as it has finished cleaning or when it needs charging, whichever is soonest.
Will this pool cleaner do all my pool cleaning for me?
Designed to last the Dolphin S100 pool cleaner makes light work of keeping your pool water sparkling clean and free of superficial dirt or debris. As with any pool cleaning machine you still have to do some work. If you want to reclaim almost all your time currently spent on cleaning your pool you will need a pool valet service.