Oxygen Shock – Store pickup ONLY
Dangerous Goods cannot be shipped
Chemical Type: Specialty Chemical
Chemical Base: Potassium Peroxymonosulphate
Oxygen Shock is a non-chlorine shock treatment for your spas and pools. It will removes odors and oxidizes organic contaminants with an effervescent water clearing action. Leaves water sparkling with a fresh clear appearance.
NOTE: Oxygen Shock is not a sanitiser, Chlorine, Bromine or Ozone are forms of sanitisers that are necessary to kill bacteria from the water.
Dosage Spa: 30g per 1,000L (can use spas in 15 minutes)
Dosage Pool: 300g per 10,000 (add to pools weekly during summer/monthly during winter)
Safety: See the packaging or read the MSDS here