Pool Bubble Cover – Solar Blanket
Type: Pool Bubble Cover – Solar Blanket
A Solar Bubble Cover floats on the pool water surface trapping heat in the pool. The toughened, uv resistant bubbles create an insulating layer of air which will reduce water and heat loss. It is ideal for pools, that rely on the sun to heat the pool during the summer season. When the pool is covered at night this will reduce the drop in temperature and make the morning dip less spine-chilling.
Different pool blanket grades are recommended for the following applications:
- Larger Residential Pools & All Commercial Pools
- Heavy grade
- 500-600 micron
- Small Residential Pools
- 400 micron
The thicker the grade the better the performance so it is better to invest in the heavy grade if your budget allows.
If you have either an electric or gas pool heater then you should invest in a pool cover to retain the heat in your pool. We recommend bubble covers for pool owners requiring an extended summer swimming season. These covers allow the suns heat to penertrate through during the day, increasing the water temperture.
However, if you want to swim all year round we would recommend ” Duokote Thermal Blanket ” which insulates and reduces heat loss via evaporation.
- Constructed from UV stabilised plastic that consists of dimpled and flat clear layers
- Lasts approximately 6 years subject to customer care
- Thermal resistance value of 0.067
- Virtually eliminates evaporation
- Saves up to 70% of the pool heating energy requirements
• the soltego range with the traditional round bubble
• the triple cell 610 with the revolutionary tri bubble ( Download Brochure )
- always remove the cover prior to shock dosing or adding algaecides
- extend the life of this product with a pool cover reel
- a shroud cover is recommended over the pool cover reel during hot summer days