SPH Pool Pump – Filtermaster
Model: SPH 40/50mm ports
The SPH Self Priming Pool Pump is engineered for pool professionals.
- Asynchronous, two-pole motor
- Class insulation (68C)
- Thermal and over current protection
- Pump casing ABS and glass-fibre
- Impellor PPO
- Strainer basket and base in PP and glass-fibre
- Motor shaft – SS316,
- Seals bellows – EPDM
- Stationary face – SIC
- Rotating face – graphite
- Spring – SS316
- Self Priming up to 3.3m above water level
- Testing pressure 50PSI (3.5 bar)
- Basket volume 2L
Link to guide for further Specifications
What is a self-priming pump?
A self-priming pump is located beneath the level of the swimming pool water to be pumped. Gravity keeps the chamber filled with water and prevents air from entering the pump or line.