Last updated: December 8, 2020
This website is owned and operated by Oasis Pools 2016 Ltd. (Oasis Pools).
By accessing, browsing, shopping or using any of the services on this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Can be enabled by purchasing on the site at oasispools.co.nz
2. Products and Online Orders
- All products advertised on this website are subject to availability.
- Any order placed by you on this website is an agreement by you to purchase a particular product for the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. You recognize that by making the order, you are agreeing to pay for the product (s) at the time of ordering and we will arrange delivery to the address nominated.
- To place an order on this website you will need to input your contact details and your address details. If you do not supply any of the required details requested we will not be able to process your order.
- If there has been a mistake made by Oasis Pools or by yourself and your order is either incomplete or not delivered your order will be refunded in full.
- We endeavour to arrange delivery in 3-5 days from the purchase date. This can be dependant on statutory holidays and the location of delivery.
- If you have an urgent order please contact our store team (09 8260112) and they will endeavour to assist. Our team then hold the right to process or refuse an order on a situational basis at their discretion.
3. Prices and Payment
- Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
- Once your order has been confirmed no further changes can be made to it. If your circumstances change please contact our Store Team on (09 826 0112) and we may be able to either refund and/or create a new order for you.
- All prices displayed on this website are in New Zealand Dollars and may be changed at any time without notice.
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on this website at the time of placing the order.
- Payment for product(s) must be made by a valid credit card using the ordering facility on the website or via the Store. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- All products must be paid for in full on the website or over the phone before your order can be processed.
4. Credit Card Information
- For your security, Oasis Pools does not hold your credit card details on file and therefore they must be re-entered at the time of each purchase through the website and/or over the phone.
5. Rejection and Cancellation of Orders
- Oasis Pools may, at its absolute discretion, reject or cancel any order made by you at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- The cancellation of credit card payment or if details are dishonoured.
- Where Oasis Pools has unintentionally displayed any errors on the website including incorrect prices, descriptions or illustrations or typographical errors and these errors are relevant to your order.
- If we cancel or reject an order due to circumstances including those described above then the purchase price will be refunded to you. In this case, you will be contacted by a Customer Service Team Member for further detail.
- Cancellation of Orders by the Purchaser prior to despatch
- Any cancellation of orders must be directed to our store on (09 8260112).
- We are happy to refund products that are damaged or faulty or where incorrect products are supplied within a reasonable time. All goods returned whether they are faulty or not must have proof of purchase supplied such as a till receipt or an Online Order Reference Number. The products must be returned to our store at 2 Astley Ave, New Lynn, Auckland.
- Subject to conditions we will either arrange for a replacement with an identical or comparable product(s), or issue a refund of the purchase price of the faulty/damaged product/s, or repair the product(s).
- Returns will not be accepted if the damage to the product has subsequently been caused by an accident, or by neglect or misuse, by either you or a third party. Returns will not be accepted by if you have modified or tampered with the product in any way.
- Any faulty or damaged returned product(s) must be complete and include any accessories provided to you with the product.
- Any refunds will not be processed until we receive the product(s) in question from you.
7. Change of Mind
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
6. Consumer Guarantees Act
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to avoid the provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”) except to the extent permitted by the CGA or to exclude liability arising under any other statute. If and to the extent that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, these Terms shall be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to the above intention.
- If you are acquiring goods or services from us for the purposes of a business, you agree that the guarantees provided in the CGA shall not apply.
- We do not provide any express guarantees (as that term is defined in the CGA) other than those expressly confirmed in these Terms.
- Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (‘CGA’), you have guaranteed legal rights for goods [and services] you buy.
- These are called ‘consumer guarantees’, and include the following:
- a guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality, such that the goods are:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied;
- free from minor defects;
- Safe (warnings provided for the safe and correct use of chemicals)
- durable; and
- acceptable in appearance and finish;
- a guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
- a guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
- a guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
- If the goods [or services] we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the CGA to provide a remedy.
- These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
- The CGA does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods, and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.
- In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site.
- These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company, disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, no infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied, warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- In addition, the company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Oasis Pools will not be held responsible for any products that are:
- Altered, reprocessed, tampered with, or repaired in any way other than by or through Oasis Pools.
- Fitted or used in breach of the conditions of use or technical specifications, as may be included with the product and/or published from time to time.
10. Competitions and Promotional Offers
- From time to time, Oasis Pools will present the opportunity to participate in competitions and promotional offers. These offers may have separate terms and conditions.
- By participating in any competitions or promotional offers on this website you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions.
- Oasis Pools (2016) Limited reserves the right to terminate or amend promotions based on stock or errors.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash, credit or benefits.
- Employees and contractors are excluded from all competitions run by Oasis Pools (2016) Limited.
- Promotions are only available for New Zealand residents and products or prizes can only be sent to a New Zealand address.
11. Loyalty Cards
- The use of the loyalty card is governed by Oasis Pools (2016) Limited terms and conditions of its use in effect at the time.
- Terms and Conditions may be amended.
- The Loyalty Card can be issued to the customer or kept in-store but remains the property of Oasis Pools (2016) Limited.
- One stamp per day will apply to:
- Spending over $150 on chemicals and accessories for a pool
- Spending over $60 on chemicals and accessories for a spa
- A stamp will only be applied under the following conditions:
- The customer is on the water testing or service database.
- The products purchased are chemicals and accessories.
- The products are not already discounted.
- A stamp will not be applied when the products purchased are to be on-sold.
- When claiming the discount, the card will be stamped on the discount section only.
- Discounts must be used in one visit and cannot be redeemed for cash, credited or transferred.
- Oasis Pools (2016) Limited reserves the right to terminate your card for any breach of these terms and conditions, or in the event of the sale of the business or cessation of the programme.
- Oasis Pools (2016) Limited does not accept any responsibility for a lost, stolen or damaged card or any loss or theft of points or vouchers resulting from that loss, theft or damage.
- The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Oasis Pools (2016) Limited, located at 2 Astley Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand 0656.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in New Zealand and the users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Oasis Pools may alter the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to monitor amended Terms and Conditions. All changes are effective from the date of posting the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Any updated version of the Terms and Conditions will immediately supersede any prior version.
- You agree that you will not:
- use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
- use this website to spam, transmit or upload any material that contains viruses or other harmful programs or that breach any laws including intellectual property rights, defamation, or privacy rights.
- interfere with or disrupt this website or attempt to gain unauthorised access.
- In order to use this website, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet and to pay any costs associated with that access.
- The information provided by the customer is for the exclusive use of the company. The information will not be made available in any form to any other organization, without your permission, except for the purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
- You will receive email messages confirming orders placed. You may also receive messages via email or post from the company announcing special offers or promotions.
- All website design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (C) 2016 Oasis Pools. All Rights Reserved.
- Any use of materials on this site without prior written permission of the company is strictly prohibited. This includes reproduction for purposes, modification, distribution, or re-publication.
- Stock imagery is purchased or used in accordance with the suppliers’ license/ terms and conditions and is not for re-use or sale.
- Photos of clients property or photos supplied by clients for marketing purposes are done so with permission and in accordance with our website policies and terms agreed with the client. These are not for use by any others or for purchase.